Sunday, August 31, 2014

July/August Prequel and Sequel Challenge Wrap-Up





Once again I'm doing two months together.  Just seems to work out best for me to do it that way.


July:
  1. Paranoia (Night Walkers #2) by JR Johansson - 2 points
  2. The White Glove War (Magnolia League #2) by Katy Crouch and Grady Hendrix - 2 points
  3. The Burnouts (Quarantine #3) by Lex Thomas - 12 points (final book in series) Book 1, Book 2
  4. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare - 12 points (final book in a series) Books 1-3, Book 4, Book 5
  5. Flawed (Perfection #2) by JL Spelbring - 2 points, Book 1

August:
  1. Astray (Gated #2) by Amy Christine Parker - 2 points, Book 1
  2. Undead with Benefits (Eat, Brains, Love #2) by Jeff Hart - 2 points, Book 1
  3. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman - 2 points, Book 1

Not so great the last two months.  But with my September is for Sequels Reading Challenge coming up, I should be getting a ton more points!  The trend also continued with my 2nd month being less than the first.   I had made it to 100 points back in June.  Now I'm adding 36, so 136 points now. Which makes me a Veteran, the top of the challenge!  Yay!  But I'm not done!  And if you want to join into my September reading challenge, it's simple and there will be a giveaway for those who participate, just click on the button below!

http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2014/08/3rd-annual-september-is-for-sequels.html